Sierra 7 Sierra 7

Amazing!

Excellent work.

Onslaught: Defend home! Onslaught: Defend home!

Question:

Is my "Holy Handgun" an Israeli Desert Eagle, or a shotgun? It looks like a Desert Eagle, which fires .50 AE rounds. However it's projectiles spread as if it used shotgun shells.

Or is it like the Taurus Judge, only as an automatic?

Greenbean121 responds:

it IS a desert eagle. I'm trying to make it so the bullets don't "spread" The problem is that the shape of the enemy is such that if the crosshairs come near an enemy, the game thinks it's over the enemy. This is rather infuriating..

Classic Maze Classic Maze

Conflicted

God sent you from heaven to waste my time, didn't He?

Dream Tower Dream Tower

The crouching animation...

You should be ashamed.

Other than that, very nice work. :)

Family Portrait Family Portrait

Interesting premise

Unfortunately I felt more like I was playing some sort of cruel Tetris than reading a story. If you've got the basic coding down, just draw some people. I'm now going to have nightmares about cubes.

2 Player Boxing Game 2 Player Boxing Game

Blue > Red

I kept walking them both at each other and punching the shit out of myself. Oddly, every time I did this, the blue guy won.
Either my right finger is twitchier, or blue genetics somehow make superior boxers.

ggnome213 responds:

Yeah, the code was written out to be completely solid but some how there is just a natural defection in ActionScript 2.0. I'll patch it up and make the odds more even tomorrow.

Edit: Alright, gave a look at the code and a little testing with the fighting mechanic and the blue guy is indeed a little stronger then the red guy, but not with punching. He is able to somehow push the red player backwards yet the red player cannot push back. I'll have to take a deeper look at the problem a little later.

House of LOLcat Chapter 1 House of LOLcat Chapter 1

Interesting

So, someone else thought of integrating a comic into Flash, eh?
I gave you 3/5, because I like comics, graphic novels, and the concept of integrating them into Flash for easy dispersal and viewing purposes.
However, I think the comic itself could use some work. Work on the speech bubbles to look a little nicer, and perhaps structure the frames better for a simpler flow.
But keep going! I look forward to an improved #2!

teammember responds:

Sure, I can try working on the speech bubbles, and these frames often annoy me., they screw me up, thinking about fixing it up a new way.

mySimon mySimon

Alright

The score on "10" falls off the reader bar.

Doodle bugs Doodle bugs

Decent

I think it could have benfiet from some cooler art, though.

P.D.E.D. P.D.E.D.